Pasta with ricotta and spinach is an inexpensive dish, easy to make, very good and quite light. The perfect dish if you don’t have the time or the inclination to cook. Serve with a seasonal vegetable salad or some fruit for a full meal.
With its smooth texture and rich taste, you won’t believe it’s a healthy choice. it’s a low fat creamy dishes.
Ingredients for 4 parts:
9 SP – Green / 9 SP – Blue / 3 SP – Purple
- 240 g wholegrain pasta
- 100 g ricotta
- 1 clove of garlic
- 300 g spinach
- 50 g light cream 5%
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Start by cooking the pasta in boiling water according to the directions on the package, then keep warm.
- Peel the garlic, then put it to cook for 2 minutes in a pan with the olive oil
- Add the spinach and let it cook for 4 minutes.
- Let the spinach cool, then add the cream and ricotta, adjust the seasoning and mix well.
- Drain the pasta then add it to the rest of the ingredients and mix well, then serve your pasta with ricotta and spinach.