A complete and gourmet dish at 3 Smartpoints per person
Préparation: 15 minutes
Cook: 35 minutes
Servings: 4 Per
- 4 zucchini (0 smartpoint).
- 2 cloves of garlic (0 smartpoint).
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil (3 smartpoints).
- 3 eggs (0 smartpoint).
- 10 cl semi-thick cream at 3% mg (3 smartpoints)
- 10 cl skim milk (1 smartpoint).
- 30 g grated gruyere (4 smartpoints).
- parsley (0 smartpoint).
- salt, pepper (0 smartpoint)
- Cut the zucchini into thin slices or strips with a peeler. Peel, remove the germ, and grate the garlic.
- Sauté the garlic in a skillet with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Add the zucchini and let sweat for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to th.6.5/200°C.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, cream, milk, half the cheese, salt and pepper. Add the zucchini.
- Pour into a gratin dish. Spread the remaining Swiss cheese over the mixture.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until the top of the gratin is golden brown.
- Serve with fresh parsley.