A delicious Weight Watchers leek and salmon tagliatelle recipe, a good and delicious pasta dish with creamy leek and smoked salmon sauce, easy to cook and ideal to serve with a salad for a light and balanced meal.
Ingredients for 4 people: – 8 sp / person:
- 230 g de tagliatelles
- 120 g de saumon fumé
- 1 échalote
- 2 poireaux
- 120 m de crème fraîche à 4% de mg
- 1 cuillère à soupe d’huile d’olive
- sel, poivre
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to the directions on the package. Then drain them.
- Wash the leeks and cut them into rings.
- Peel and chop the shallot, then cut the salmon into small pieces.
- In a frying pan heat the olive oil then fry the shallot and leeks for 10 minutes.
- Add the salmon and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Pour the crème fraîche then salt and pepper and cook for about 4 minutes.
- Add the pasta with a small ladle of juice from their cooking, mix and leave to sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then serve your dish right away.