Light chocolate and yogurt cake, a tasty light cake, soft and tender, with the good taste of intense and refined dark chocolate, very easy and simple to make.
This recipe is compatible with the Weight Watchers diet because it is low in calories and points.
Ingredients for 10 parts :
5 sp – 4 sp – 4 sp / part
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 400 g 0% white yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of liquid sweetener
- 150 g flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave and set aside.
- Put the eggs, vanilla extract and sugar in a bowl, then mix.
- Add the yogurt and the melted chocolate and mix well.
- Then add the flour and yeast and mix until you get a homogeneous dough.
- Pour the preparation into a mold covered with parchment paper and bake for about 40 minutes.