These Weight Watchers Peanut Butter Energy balls will take you just 10 minutes of prep time and about 30 min to chill in the fridge before eating. They are a healthy no-bake snack! You will need a bowl and 8 ingredients – and your quick Weight Watchers snack will be ready in no time.
- 1 cup of oats
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 Tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of sea salt
- Add all the ingredients together to the bowl and mix with a spoon.
- Cool the mix in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Use your hands to roll the mixture into balls.
- Store in a covered container in the fridge.