This healthy weight watchers pancake recipe is going to become a family favorite, regardless of whether you’re on Weight Watchers or not. Each fluffy pancake has just one SmartPoint.
A delicious low point pancake that only requires 8 ingredients. Is a perfect idea for brunch on the Weekends or for brinner during the weeknights.
- 2 eggs (0 smartpoint).
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar (1 smartpoint).
- 1 yogurt 0% (0 smartpoint).
- 100 g wheat flour (10 smartpoints)
- 40 g corn starch (4 smartpoints).
- 1 teaspoon yeast (0 smartpoint).
- 12 cl skim milk (2 smartpoints).
- 1 pinch of salt (0 smartpoint)
- Mix together the eggs, vanilla sugar, yogurt, flour, starch, yeast and salt. Add the milk.
- Heat a non-stick skillet, pour a little dough, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake. Turn the pancake over and cook another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Repeat the operation for the other 11 pancakes.
- Serve hot.
- You can flavour the dough with rum, orange blossom, vanilla seeds, citrus zest, and serve with fresh seasonal fruit.