This creamy mac and cheese definitely doesn’t come from a box, you can make it at home quickly with samples ingredients, Fresh veggies add crunch and color and will leave everyone saying, “More, please!”.
Prepare time: 20 min
Cook: 30 min
Servings: 4 per
- 8oz elbow noodles
- 1 cup low fat shredded colby jack
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 yellow pepper
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1 cup yellow corn
- Cook macaroni al dente.
- It’s best to rinse your cooked macaroni with cold water so it doesn’t get soggy.
- In a large skillet Saute veggies together with herbs and garlic.
- Combine with cooked macaroni, fat free milk, and ½ cup cheese.
- Into casserole dish spread the mixture, then cover with remaining ½ cup of cheese.
- Bake for about 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.