This simple veggie egg scramble is a perfect meal to make in advance and portion for easy on the go breakfasts.
Preparation: 5 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
Yield: 6 Servings
- 6 Large Eggs (Cage Free)
- 1 Organic Tomato Diced
- 3 Cups Organic Baby Spinach
- ½ Organic Red Onion Diced
- 1 Clove Garlic Crushed & Minced
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ½ Cup Organic 2% Sharp Cheddar Cheese (we love Cabot brand)
- 1½ Tablespoons Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs, black pepper, and salt, set aside.
- Bring olive oil to temperature in large skillet
- Add in tomato, spinach, onion, and garlic and sauté for 5-7 minutes or until veggies are cooked through.
- Pour beaten eggs over vegetables and cook for additional 3-4 minutes stirring occasionally. Cook until egg is set.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with cheese.
- 5 PointsPlus per serving
- 3 SmartPoints per serving on Beyond the Scale
- 1 SmartPoint per serving on FreeStyle Plan or FlexPlan