These vegan cheesecake bites are filled with berries, acai and coconut making them a sweet and tasty dessert or snack.
This recipe is dairy-free, refined sugar-free, gluten-free, no-bake, and wonderfully fresh and fruity.
Preparation: 60 minutes
Cook: 1 minute
Yield: 10 Servings
- 1 cup of dates (soaked)
- 1 1/2 cup of oats
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 1/4 cup cashews (left soaking overnight)
- 1/2 can coconut milk
- 1/4 cup raspberry juice
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/5 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tbsp acai powder
- 1 tsp beeetroot powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp agar agar
- Blend soaked dates to food processor until it forms a date paste. Then add oats and agave syrup. The mixture should come together into a dough.
- We used a silicone mold tray to set the base. You should freeze these whilst preparing the next step.
- Blend soaked cashews with melted coconut oil until they have a similar consistency of a thick nut butter. You can leave these in the blender once you get that consistency.
- In a pan, add coconut milk and raspberry juice. When ready to boil, add agar agar and let boil for 1 min. Whisk the agar agar into the mixture. Finally remove from heat and add maple syrup, vanilla, and the acai and beetroot powers.
- Move the ingredients from the pan into the blender that used to make your cashew butter.
- Pour filling on top of the crust and return to the fridge. Leave for half an hour. Once they are set remove from mould.