The veal scallops with lemon are a very good dish that is prepared quickly and easily. A recipe, however, to follow carefully, especially for beginners.
A delicious dish to serve in any season, with a good accompaniment of potatoes or salad for a complete meal, while being ideal if you follow the weight watchers diet.
Ingredients 2 parts – 3 SP / part
- 400 g of veal ( 200 g for each one )
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon flour
- A little dill
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 glass of white wine
- Salt and pepper
- Put the veal escalopes in the flour.
- Cook over a high heat in a saucepan with a tablespoon of oil.
- After 2 minutes, pour the white wine to perfume.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Squeeze the lemons and pour it on the cutlets.
- Then cook another 2 minutes.
- When serving, sprinkle with a little grass.