If you are looking for the perfect, easy breezy dessert that is both beautiful and yummy, look no further than Mango Panna Cotta. The gorgeous tropical colors are a feast for the eyes.
This homemade Panna Cotta need just six ingrédients, It is so simple and it will wow family and friends at your next get together.
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk⠀
- 1 cup soy milk ⠀
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar (depending on how sweet your mango is)⠀
- 1 cup mango purée (fiber discarded, about 1 large mango)⠀
- Juice of half a lime⠀
- 2 tsp agar agar powder⠀
- Add coconut milk, soy milk and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat, once simmer sprinkle agar agar powder and gently stir the mixture until incorporated.⠀
- Simmer for couple of minutes, stirring constantly until the agar agar has completely dissolved.⠀
- Add in mango purée and lime juice, mix until everything is incorporated. ⠀
- I like to strain the mixture over a fine mesh shift to discard any lumps or bubbles before dividing them onto the molds. ⠀
- Next, let them sit on the counter to cool then refrigerate for couple of hours before serving. Enjoy!