If you are looking for a quick recipe to make with ingredients that are easy to find in the kitchen, these tomato and tuna lasagna are what you need.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
Servings: 5 Per
Ingredients for 6 parts:
8 SP – Green / 7 SP – Blue / 6 SP – Purple
- 12 pre-cooked lasagna sheets
- 400 g natural tuna
- 400 g tomato sauce
- 60 g grated parmesan
For the béchamel:
- 400 ml skim milk
- 3 tablespoons of cornstarch
- Salt and pepper
- Heat a little milk in a saucepan then dilute the cornstarch there
- Add the rest of the milk and let the béchamel thicken over low heat.
- Add salt, pepper and a little nutmeg and mix well.
- In a salad bowl mix the tomato sauce and the drained and crumbled tuna.
- Place a layer of béchamel in a gratin dish followed by a layer of lasagna, then a layer of tomato sauce with tuna, and cover with béchamel.
- Repeat until all the ingredients are used, ending with a layer of béchamel and sprinkle with grated Parmesan.
- Put the tomato and tuna lasagna to bake for 25 to 30 minutes at 180 °, before serving.