This delicious tiramisu recipe has quite a twist! Instead of layers of cream and ladyfingers there’s a moist and fluffy vanilla cake soaked with a spiked espresso mixture and topped with a heavenly mascarpone whipped cream frosting. this dessert is very appreciated by all the family, is a quite light, easy and a little different from the original.
For this version of the tiramisu we will use small butter cookies instead of spoon cookies, which will reduce the time and effort for preparation. It’s practically perfect and totally addictive!
Ingredients for 8 parts:
5 SP – Green / 4 SP – Blue / 4 SP – Purple
- 20 small butter cookies
- 3 separate white and yellow eggs
- 80 g light mascarpone
- 150 g 0% cottage cheese
- 40 g bitter cocoa
- 20 g of sweetener
- 200 ml cold strong unsweetened coffee
- Start by pouring the coffee into a deep plate, then whisk the egg yolks with the sweetener until the mixture turns white.
- Then add the mascarpone and the fromage blanc, then mix until you get a very smooth and homogeneous mixture.
- Whisk the egg whites with a pinch of salt, then gently incorporate them into the mascarpone mixture and mix gently.
- Dip the small butter cookies in the coffee and cover the bottom with a mold. Place the mascarpone mixture on top.
- Place another layer of small butter and finish with a layer of mascarpone cream.
- Put the small butter tiramisu in the fridge for at least 4 hours, then sprinkle with bitter cocoa powder before serving.
This recipe is compatible with the weight watchers diet