This classic cake is lightened by using cream with 4% fat in place of butter.
The original pound recipe is a simple recipe based on 4 equal parts; 1/4 flour, 1/4 egg, 1/4 powdered sugar, and 1/4 butter. This version is different, it is very light, without butter and sugar!
- 150 g of flour
- 150 g of 4% liquid cream
- 15 g of sugar sweetener
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- A little salt
- start by putting the eggs, sweetener and vanilla extract in a bowl and whisk energetically.
- Sift the flour and add it to the previous preparation with the baking powder and salt.
- Mix well and add the cream and mix everything.
- Pour your mixture into a cake tin already covered with parchment paper and put in a preheated oven at 170 ° for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Check the cooking of your pound cake without butter and let cool before tasting.