Prepare time: 5 min
Servings: 2 per
- 20 cl sparkling water
- 10 mint leaves
- 8 ice cubes
- 6 strawberries
- ½ lime
- 2 teaspoon Cane Sugar syrup
- Put 5 mint leaves in each glass.
- Put the ice cubes in a freezer bag, wrap in a cloth and crush with a rolling pin to obtain looted ice.
- Add cane sugar, 4-shaped strawberries and diced lemon to each glass.
- Piller with a pillon and add ice cubes crushed in looted ice to the top of the glass.
- Add sparkling water, decorate with a strawberry cut in half, a few mint leaves and a straw.to serve.