Strawberry milkshake made with fresh strawberries is the absolutely ideal drink! Find out exactly how to make milkshake or smoothies that taste remarkable.
Preparation: 5 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
Servings: 2 Servings
- 1/2 pound fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced, plus whole strawberries, for garnish
- 2 heaping tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- In a mixing bowl combine the sliced strawberries, sugar and vanilla extract and also mix to incorporate well. Allot and permit to emaciate for a minimum of 20 minutes and as much as 1 hour.
- In a big mixer, place the strawberries, ice cream, and milk. Blend until smooth, Pour right into ice cream parlor glasses and also garnish the rim of each glass with whole strawberries.
- Serve immediately.