A delicious strawberry and cream dessert for your meal ends.
A Weight Watchers recipe that is too desired, easy and for the whole family, test it.
Prepare time: 30 min
Servings: 10 per
- 22 cl whipped cream
- 22 cl cream cheese – Philadelphia
- Biscuits for the base
- 60 g of sugar
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 15 strawberries
- First crush the biscuits
- Then in a large bowl whisk the cream cheese, vanilla extract and sugar for a few minutes with a mixer.
- Then add the whipped cream on top and continue beating with the mixer.
- Pour your crushed biscuit into the bottom of a mould or round circle and press with the bottom of a glass then pour over your cream mixture.
- Finally decorate with your strawberries sliced lengthwise and refrigerate for a few hours to cool.