Strawberry Banana Popsicles, made with fruit, yogurt, and milk. It’s quick, easy, and good for you, and your kids will love it.
Prep Time : 10 minutes
Cook Time : 0 minutes
Yield: Depends on your popsicle mold size, generally it’s about around 6 small popsicles
- 1 pound strawberries, washed and stems removed
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- sugar to taste, optional
- Add the strawberries, banana, milk, and yogurt to the bowl of a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Taste and add sugar if needed, depending on the ripeness of your fruit and your taste preferences.
- Pour the liquid into popsicle molds, insert the handles, and freeze until firm, generally overnight.
- Enjoy frozen the next day!