Slow Cooker Ranch Potatoes are healthy, tasty, and so easy to make in the crockpot. They’re the perfect side dish for weeknight dinners or holiday parties.
Prep Time : 10 minutes
Cook Time : 6 hrs
Yield: 4 servings
- 3 pounds baby Dutch yellow potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oïl
- 1 packet (1 ounce) dry Ranch seasoning mix
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon dried Parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Wash potatoes and pat dry. Cut in halves.
- In a bowl, combine potatoes, olive oil, Ranch seasoning mix, minced garlic, dried Parsley, and salt and pepper to taste. Toss to fully coat potatoes.
- Lightly grease the crockpot insert with nonstick cooking spray.
- Transfer potatoes to crockpot and cover with lid. Cook on LOW for about 4 to 6 hours or on HIGH for about 3 to 5 hours until tender.
- Leave the lid open partway during the last 40 to 50 minutes to crisp up potatoes.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and dried Parsley. Serve hot.