Follow the recipe and make a delicious creamy risotto, flavored with parmesan seafood risotto with Thermomix, very easy to make and does not take much time.
Préparation: 10 minutes
Cook: 27 minutes
Servings: 4 Per
- 350 g risotto rice
- 300 g seafood
- 100 g dry white wine
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 shallot
- 50 g olive oil
- 600 g of water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 40 g grated parmesan
- salt pepper
- Put the shallot and garlic in the thermomix bowl and mix for 5 seconds on speed 5
- Then add the olive oil and seafood and program 6 minutes at 100 ° at spoon speed in reverse.
- Add the rice and wine then program 3 minutes at 100 ° at speed 1 in reverse
- pour the water, salt and pepper then program another 18 minutes at 100 ° at spoon speed in opposite direction.
- Add the butter and Parmesan cheese, then stir with a spatula
- Then serve the seafood risotto with the very hot Thermomix.