Roast beef with potatoes and mushrooms is an easy to prepare dish that will appeal to the whole family. This Roast is compatible with the Weight Watchers diet because it is low in calories and points.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
Servings: 4 Per
Ingredients for 4 parts:
6 SP – Blue / 6 SP – Green / 4 SP – Purple
- 400 g roast meat
- 400 g small potatoes
- 3 carrots
- 100 g mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 10 g light butter
- 3 teaspoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Begin the preparation of this roast by finely chopping the onion and garlic, cut the carrots into rings, then wash all the vegetables well and set aside.
- Prepare an ovenproof dish, line it with onions and place the roast on top, you can tie it up but we chose not to do it.
- Sprinkle the roast with garlic, then arrange the potatoes, carrots and mushrooms around. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
- Mix everything well, then bake in the preheated oven at 200 ° for 30 minutes. At the end of the time add a little water and turn the roast over, then cook for another 20 to 30 minutes.
- Finally serve the roast beef with potatoes and mushrooms very hot, decorating with aromatic herbs for example.