The risotto with mushrooms and ham with thermomix is a delicious recipe, as usual, easy and quick to make. This recipe is for 4 people and can be prepared quickly.
- 200 g risotto rice
- 150 g button mushrooms
- 4 slices of ham
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 50 g grated Gruyère cheese
- 700 g of water
- 1 cube poultry broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh cream
- Salt and pepper
- Start by cutting the onion in half and put it in the Thermomix bowl then mix for 5 seconds on speed 5
- Add the oil and program for 5 minutes at Varoma temperature at speed 1, when the bell rings, add the rice, and program for another 5 minutes at 100 ° at speed 1.
- Cut the mushrooms into strips and add them to the contents of the bowl with the water, broth, salt and pepper, then program for 20 minutes at 100 ° C in the opposite direction to the simmer speed
- Add the ham cut into pieces through the hole in the cup and program for another 5 minutes.
- At the end of the program add the cream and grated Gruyère cheese, then serve the risotto with mushrooms and ham in the warm Thermomix.
You can enjoy it with Panna Cotta dessert.