Doughnut holes were treasure when I was a child. It was pretty awesome picking one ,these healthy holes need just 5 ingredients and 20 minutes to prepare it, and they’re vegan friendly. These Homemade doughnuts will satisfy any sweet tooth, they’re easy to make and healthy for you too.
- 31 cup of cashews soaked for 10 minutes in boiling hot water. Remove water after
- 1 cup of oats
- 1 cup of dates soaked for 10 minutes in boiling hot water. Remove water after
- 1-2 tsp nutmeg – add as much or as little
- 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla protein
- Pulse in a food processor a few times. Then roll into balls. Make icing with vanilla extract to glaze.