Prepare time: 25 min
Cook: 55 min
Servings: 4 per
- 350 g eggplant
- 350 g zucchini
- 350 g red and green pepper
- 350 g onion
- 500 g ripe tomato
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- Cut the peeled tomatoes into quarters,
- Cut the eggplant and zucchini into slices.
- Slice the peppers into strips and the onion into rolls.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a Pan and melt the onions and peppers.
- When tender, add tomatoes, chopped garlic, thyme and bay leaf.
- Salt, pepper and simmer gently covered for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the eggplant and zucchini.Cook them separately or not in olive oil for 15 minutes.
- Check the cooking of the vegetables so that they are no longer firm.Add them to the tomato mixture and continue cooking over a very small heat for 10 minutes.
- Salt and pepper if necessary.