A simple raspberry lemon poppy cake, filled with fresh fruits, and dotted with jammy berries it’s the perfect sweet afternoon treat.
Preparation: 20 minutes
Cook: 50 minutes
Yield: 8 Servings
Dry Ingrédients :
- 1 cup (120g) all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp poppy seeds (13g)
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp pink salt
- 1/4 cup & 2 tbsp dairy free yogurt (93g)
- 1/4 cup & 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice (90g)
- 1/2 cup sugar of choice 100g
- 1/4 cup melted dairy free butter or coconut oïl (55g)
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 150g coconut whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp agar agar powder
- 35g sugar of choice
- 150g dairy free white chocolate
- 175g whipped coconut cream
- 100g raspberry juice
- 135g sugar of choice
- 135g corn syrup
- 90g condensed coconut milk
- 1 tsp agar agar powder
- 115g dairy free white chocolate
- 2 tsp red radish powder
- 1 tsp velvet beet powder
- In a mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients. In a medium bowl mix together wet ingredients.
- Fold the mixture with a spatula to incorporate.
- Pour the batter into prepared pan. Bake at 175c oven for 30-35 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool completely.
- For the mousse: bring 150g coconut cream to a boil, add in agar powder and cook until dissolved, whisking constantly. Pour hot cream over the white chocolate and whisk until smooth. Allow mixture to cool to room temperature. Add in the 175g whipped coconut cream and mix until smooth.
- For the Glaze : In a sauce pan, add the raspberry juice, sugar and heat over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally. When mixture begins to simmer, add the condensed milk, corn syrup, agar powder and dissolved red radish and velvet beet. Keep stirring until agar completely dissolve. Take it off the heat, and whisk in white chocolate until well-mixed. Pass the glaze through a fine strainer to remove any lumps. Leave the glaze to cool completely.