Delicious,crunchy,creamy and fruity layers to fuel your morning, So quick to pull together too.
Dessert for breakfast, just make some chia jam and keep it in the fridge so that you can add it whenever you fancy!
Preparation: 5 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
Servings: 2 Pers
- 300g frozen raspberries
- 140 ml rice malt syrup
- A squeeze of fresh Lemon approx 1Tb
- 4 1/2 Tbls Chia seeds
- 1 extra handful frozen raspberries
- Place first 3 ingredients into small saucepan, heat on a low temp stirring occasionally untill raspberries and rice malt syrup have melted and combined.
- Take off heat add Chia seeds.
- Stir well, then leave to cool for 10 mins, and add handful of frozen raspberries,stir and leave for 5 mins.
- Layer with coconut yogurt, walnut and granola.
- Place in a sterilized jar and keep in the fridge!