Here is the recipe for vanilla dessert cream, quick and easy, and very light, ideal as a dessert if you are on a diet.
Ingredients for 4 parts:
2 SP – Green / 2 SP – Blue / 1 Sp – Purple
- 400 ml skim milk
- 1 vanilla pod
- 50 g stevia
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 egg yolks
- In a saucepan, boil the milk with the split vanilla pod and its seeds.
- Mix the egg yolks and stevia in a bowl until the mixture becomes creamy, then add the cornstarch and mix well.
- Gently add this mixture to the milk mixture, then thicken over medium heat, stirring constantly with a whisk.
- When the mixture has the desired thickness, pour it into ramekins, and refrigerate them for 3 hours.
- Serve your vanilla dessert cream quick and easy after a light lunch.