Today we recommend the potato and cauliflower fish gratin, a complete and delicious dish, accompanied by a light bechamel sauce. this gratin is easy to make and its preparation does not take much time, it is compatible with the Weight Watchers diet.
Ingredients for 4 parts:
5 SP – Green / 4 SP – Blue / 2 SP – Purple
- 400 g white fish fillets
- 400 g potatoes
- 250 g cauliflower
- 100 g peas
- 250 ml béchamel
- 40 g grated Gruyère cheese
- salt and pepper
- Begin the preparation by peeling, cutting the potatoes into rings, then put them to cook in boiling water with the peas and set aside.
- Cook the cauliflower in boiling water then cut it into pieces and set aside.
- Cook the fish on a grill for a few minutes then crumble it and reserve too. With a fork, mash the potatoes to make a puree.
- In a bowl, mix the fish, cauliflower, potatoes, peas, bechamel sauce, salt and pepper.
- Pour the preparation into an ovenproof dish, then sprinkle with grated Gruyère cheese and bake for 20 minutes at 180 °.
- Finally, serve the potato and cauliflower fish gratin with a salad or seasonal fruit.