Strawberry Pancakes packed with cubed strawberries as well as are cosy as well as so light! They’re a very easy and fast to make breakfast the entire family will like!
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cook: 5 minutes
Servings: 12 -16 pancakes
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup milk any kind
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. butter melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup strawberries diced small
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, cooking powder as well as baking soda in a large blending dish.
- In one more dish, blend milk and egg together. Include butter and whisk until combined.
- Include milk mix to dry mixture and also include vanilla. Whisk together until integrated as well as the majority of the lumps are gone. Mix in strawberries.
- Heat griddle to medium heat. Spray with food preparation spray as well as pour batter on hot frying pan. Flip and also cook through. Repeat and enjoy.