Healthy peanut butter and jelly fudge made in peanut butter cup form! Naturally vegan and gluten-free and sunflower seed butter can be used for a paleo / nut-free version.
This Homemade recipes need just a few ingrédients, Super Easy Dessert Recipes Made With 7 Ingrédients.
Peanut Butter Fudge :⠀
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil⠀
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter⠀
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup⠀
- Pinch of sea salt⠀
Jelly Topping :
- 1 cup of raspberries⠀
- 1 tbsp chia seeds⠀
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup⠀
- 1 tbsp lemon juice⠀
- To make the Peanut Butter fudge: Melt coconut oil in small pot over low heat if it’s solid. Add the peanut butter and stir until it melts into a runny mixture. Remove from heat, add maple syrup and sea salt.
- Pour the Peanut Butter mixture into a lined muffin tin and fill each cup about 2/3 way up. Transfer to the freezer for the fudge to set (about 30 minutes).⠀
- To make the jelly topping: Add raspberries to the small pot over medium-low heat. Stir a few times and let the berries simmer until they get soft and mushy. Remove from heat and mix in the chia seeds to thicken the jelly. Add maple syrup and lemon juice, taste test, and let it cool down to room temperature.⠀
- To assemble: Take the muffin tin out of the freezer and fill up the cups with the jelly topping. Transfer back to the freezer or fridge for the jelly to set. This usually takes 1 hour if left in the freezer and about 2 hours if stored in the fridge. Enjoy!