Here’s the recipe for pasta with zucchini pesto and shrimp WW, a good dish full of pasta flavor, easy and simple to make for a light meal.
Ingredients for 4 persons: – 10 SP / person
- 300 g spaghetti
- 200 g shrimp
- 200 g of zucchini
- 40 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 20 g pine nuts
- 1 clove of garlic
- 8 basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of light butter
- salt, pepper
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water as indicated on the packet, then drain.
- Wash, seed and cut the zucchini into pieces, put in a blender and add the pine nuts, olive oil, basil leaves, parmesan, chopped garlic, salt and pepper and mix.
- Add 2 tablespoons of cooking water batter then remix again.
- Cook the shrimp in a non-stick frying pan with the butter for a few minutes.
- Arrange the pasta in a dish and add the zucchini pesto and cooked shrimp, mix well, then serve.