Prepare time: 10 min
Cook: 10 min
Servings: 6 per
- 50 cl liquid fresh cream
- 50 g sugar
- 2 sheets of gelatin
- 1 vanilla bean or vanilla extract
- Soak gelatine leaves in a bowl of cold water for 5-10 minutes or until soft.Put the cream, sugar and vanilla in a saucepan and simmer.
- At the beginning of boiling, remove the pan from the heat and add the drained gelatine.
- Stir well and pour into cups. Allow to cool and place for a few hours in the refrigerator to set.
- Add strawberry, raspberry or other fruit coulis just before serving.