Prepare time: 10 min
Cook: 4 min
Servings: 4 per
- 250g flour
- 30g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 sachet dried yeast
- 65g sweet butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- 30cl milk
- Melt butter, in a saucepan over low heat or in a microwave bowl.
- Put the flour, yeast and sugar in a bowl.Mix and dig a well.
- Then add the whole eggs and whisk together.
- Stir in melted butter, whisk and gradually mix with milk to avoid lumps.
- Let the dough rest for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- In a hot, lightly oiled skillet, cook like crepes, but making them smaller.Keep warm and enjoy.