This One Point Cheesecake is delicious and creamy and just one point per slice. Only 4 points for the entire cake on the Weight Watchers Freestyle plan.
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
Yield: 6-8 Slices
- 3 eggs
- 6 packets of natural sweetener ( i use stevia)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 cups of fat free Greek Yogurt
- 1 box of Jello Sugar Free pudding mix in Cheesecake flavor
For strawberry topping:
- 1 pint strawberries cleaned and cut
- 2 packets of natural sweetener ( i use stevia)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees,
- Beat 3 eggs with 6 packets of sweetener (stevia) and 1 tablespoon of vanilla in a large bowl.
- Add 3 cups of fat free Greek Yogurt and 1 box of Jello Sugar Free pudding mix in Cheesecake flavor.
- Beat all the ingredients until they are well blended.
- Scoop the cheesecake batter into a greased pan.Spread the batter around, trying to make it as even as possible.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees until firm.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before moving to the refrigerator to cool for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
- To make the strawberry topping, clean and cut up a pint of strawberries.
- Add strawberries to a saucepan along with 2 packets of sweetener and 1 teaspoon of vanilla. Cook on medium heat until the strawberries start to reduce and a syrup starts to form. You will still have large chunks of strawberries left over.
- Remove mixture from heat and let cool.
- Take 1/4 cup of the strawberry mix and blend in a blender. Then drizzle over individual slices of cheesecake.