These coconut and lime cheesecakes served with fresh fruits on top are perfect for breakfast.
Make them and keep in the freezer, ready to share with friends or indulge in whenever you fancy, no baking involved, super simple and quick to make too.
Preparation: 20 minutes
Cook: 0 minutes
Servings: 8 Pers
For the base :
- 100g roasted or raw Almonds
- 35g desiccated coconut
- 10 medjool dates
For the filling :
- 300g Raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 1/2 Cup coconut milk
- 1/3 C coconut yogurt
- 170ml Rice malt syrup
- 1 1/2 Tsp pure vanilla extract
- Zest of 2 Limes
- Place all base ingredients into a processor and combine until the mixture sticks together when pressed between your fingers, if it’s not sticking just add another date or two.
- Place equal amounts into either a muffin tin lined with baking paper (easy to pull out) or use a silicon cake tray and firmly press down. Place in freezer whilst you make your filling
- Rinse and drain cashews, pat with a towel.
- Then, place all filling ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy. May take a few times of stopping and stirring with a spoon. .
Pour into cake moulds,gently bang any air bubbles out and smooth over tops.
- Place in freezer overnight.
- When ready to serve take out 10 mins before and top with fresh fruits. (you can put passion fruit pulp on first and then top with fresh fruits),to store- keep in an airtight container in freezer.