Prepare time: 25 min
Cook: 20 min
Servings: 4 per
- 250 g cooked beef roast
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 3 onions
- 1/2 bunch of parsley
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 240 g peeled tomato (1 small can)
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 zucchini
- Olive oil
- Chop the onion and cook it ,with half the parsley, for a minute or two without stirring, until they start to brown. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Mix the meat with the cooked onion and egg yolk.
- Shape into balls and cook in hot oil for about 10 minutes.
- Prepare the sauce: melt the other 2 onions in the oil with the thyme, salt and pepper. Add the tomatoes and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Slice the bell pepper into strips and cut the zucchini into cubes. Cook for 5 minutes in boiling water, drain and pour into the sauce.Add the meatballs and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.