Here is the recipe for weight watchers light raspberry verrines, tasty light verrines made with mascarpone cream and raspberries, easy and simple to make for a light dessert.
Ingredients for 4 persons : – 4 SP/person –
- 300 g raspberries
- 100 g lighter mascarpone
- 150 g of white cheese 0%
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- In a bowl, beat the egg yolks with the agave syrup and add the mascarpone, the fromage blanc and mix.
- Beat Egg Whites to Stiff Peaks then add them to the previous preparation.
- In 4 glasses place a layer of mascarpone cream and then a layer of raspberry.
- Continue until all ingredients are gone.
- Then put the glasses in a refrigerator for at least 3 hours before serving.