Here’s the recipe for weight watchers Light Lemon Fudge, a tasty light cake with no sugar or butter, easy and quick to make for a light snack.
Ingredients for 8 persons: – 2 SP / person
- 100g of flour
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven 180 ° C.
- In a bowl beat the eggs yolks with the agave syrup.
- Add the lemon juice and grated zest and mix well.
- Add the flour and yeast and mix well.
- Beat Egg Whites to Stiff Peaks, add them to the previous preparation and mix gently.
- Pour the preparation in a mold covered with parchment paper and bake for about 20 to 25 minutes.