This light chocolate flan is perfect as a dessert, it has no fat content, and is ready in a few minutes. Consumed in a reasonable way this blank is compatible with the Weight Watchers diet.
Ingredients for 5 parts:
4 SP – Green / 4 SP – Blue / 4 SP – Purple
- 500 ml liter of skim milk
- 50 g cocoa powder
- 5 teaspoons of stevia
- 3 gelatin sheets
- Start by soaking the gelatin sheets in water at room temperature.
- Put the cocoa powder in a large saucepan then mix with a little milk and the stevia little by little to avoid lumps.
- Pour the rest of the milk little by little, then wring out the gelatin and add it.
- Put the pan on the fire, then bring the preparation to a boil while stirring without stopping.
- Pour into molds and let cool, then place the light chocolate flan in the refrigerator for 4 hours before serving.