A delicious light, puffy and chewy soufflé made from cheese, easy and fast to make, perfect to serve as a starter or with a salad for a small light dish
- 4 separate eggs, white and yellow
- 30 g of grated lightened emmental cheese
- 30 g grated lean gruyère cheese
- 35 g grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt, pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- In a bowl, beat the egg yolks with the cottage cheese, then add the grated cheese, salt and pepper and mix.
- Beat Egg Whites to Stiff Peaks, add them to the preparation and mix gently.
- Divide the preparation into individual molds covered with parchment paper and bake for 10 to 15 minutes.