Easy to make, super nutritious, high in protein, gluten-free, healthy oils and super tasty – what’s not to love about these low-carb chicken nuggets?
- 1 chicken cutlet (about 100g)
- 4 tbsp. almond powder
- 1 tsp. xanthan gum (optional, but brings mellow)
- 1 eggs
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Oil for frying
- Beat the egg into a bowl with the xanthan gum and add the remaining dry ingredients.
- Cut the chicken cutlet into 2-3 cm pieces.
- Dip the pieces of chicken in the preparation one by one, carefully covering them well and cook them 3-4 minutes in a deep fryer or in a frying pan.
- Serve with a drizzle of lemon juice!
Note : Count about 9g of carbohydrates, 61g of protein and 90g of fat for this nice portion of nuggets, which will go well with a green salad for a breakfast on the go!