This keto cauliflower mac and cheese is the most perfect side dish for dinner. It’s creamy, savory and makes a perfect low carb cauliflower mac and cheese. Absolutely you will fall in love with this delicious keto cauliflower recipe.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
Yield: 8 Scoops
- 1 large head of cauliflower, steamed and rough chopped
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Crumbled Bacon Garnish, Optional
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and then prepare a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Steam cauliflower, cook to fork tender, drain, rough chop, set aside.
- In a sauce pot over low heat, add heavy whipping cream. Whisk in garlic powder, onion powder, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add cream cheese and stir until smooth, and then add cheddar cheese. stir until cheese is melted completely.
- Add cauliflower to pot, stir to coat evenly. Pour into baking dish, top with mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the mixture is browned on top and bubbly. For a more browned appearance, cook in broiler for the lat few minutes. Top with crumbled bacon.
- Serve and enjoy!
- To make in the instant pot :
- Add cauliflower with 2 tbsp water.
- Cook on Manual for 5 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Leave on “keep warm” for about 10 minutes.
- Stir and repeat until melted, creamy and heated through.