This keto coleslaw recipe uses broccoli slaw for quick and easy convenience. A low carb coleslaw is hard to come by on the keto diet however we have tested this to be one of our delicious keto recipes that’s a great side dish for lazy weeknights or fancy dinner gatherings.
- 1 12oz bag organic broccoli slaw
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves chopped
- 2 tbsp avocado oil mayo
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp whole celery seed
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Add organic broccoli slaw, parsley, avocado oil mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, and celery seed to a large glass or other non-reactive bowl and stir to combine.
- Season with salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately or place in the refrigerator for a couple hours to chill, for better flavor. Enjoy!