Weight Watchers Invisible Cake is an ideal slimming recipe to give you a moment of gluttony without feeling guilty. Light and melting in the mouth, it will delight your taste buds as well as those of your loved ones and childrens!
- 6 apples (0 smartpoint).
- 2 eggs (0 smartpoint).
- 70 g flour (7 smartpoints)
- 1 pinch of salt (0 smartpoint).
- 10 cl of skim milk (1 smartpoint).
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar * (2 smartpoints)
- Peel, remove the core and cut the apples into quarters. Cut them into very thin slices.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/th.6.
- Mix the eggs, flour, salt and milk. Add the apple slices, mix well to coat with the mixture.
- Pour into a pie pan. Press gently to pack. Sprinkle with the vanilla sugar.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes while checking the coloring. Let cool completely before tasting.
Cinnamon, vanilla, rum, all aromas are possible with this cake