Here is the recipe for light spicy hot chocolate WW, a delicious hot spicy Christmas chocolate, easy to do that is good and warms the body in a lighter version, to enjoy at breakfast or afternoon tea.
Ingredients for 4 people: – 3 SP / person –
- 20 g of dark chocolate
- 50cl of skimmed milk
- 1 tablespoon pure unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon of sweetener
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 pinch of grated nutmeg
- Start by melting the chocolate
- pour over the milk and dilute it
- Add cocoa, spices, sweetener and cornflour
- let it boil, mixing vigorously with a whisk
- Then serve your light hot chocolate immediately with a milk bun.