An easy healthy no bake recipe for homemade paleo vegan bounty bars made with just 4 ingredients. Otherwise called hill bars, these chocolate coconut no bake bars are keto friendly, sugar free and low carb. A definitive method to fulfill the sweet tooth without destroying your diet.
They are completely guilt-free and fit perfectly with the ketogenic diet, one keto coconut bar has only 2g net carbs.
- 1 cup melted coconut butter.
- 1/4 cup sticky sweetener of choice.
- 2 1/2 cups shredded unsweetened coconut.
- 2 cups chocolate chips.
- in a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, consolidate your coconut spread with your clingy sugar and melt until smooth and rich. On the other hand, if your coconut spread is as of now smooth and drippy, discard the warming part.
- add your destroyed coconut pieces and blend until completely consolidated. Line a 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper and pour the coconut blend and press firmly in place. Refrigerate.
- When the coconut blend is firm, cut into 20 bars and put in a safe spot. Liquefy your chocolate chips of decision and moving rapidly, dunk each bar in the chocolate blend until they are completely covered and saved. Refrigerate until firm.