Easy homemade Daim Squares, Made with just few simple ingredients, in about 10 minutes. Rich, chocolate-y, and so silky-smooth. Perfect for the holidays and you can also serve it at a buffet event!
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
Servings: 40 Squares
- ¾ cup (200 g) butter
- 7 oz (200 g) finely chopped milk chocolate
- 1 cup (200 g) granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- 2½ cups (300 g) flour
- 1 double Daim bar , or alternatively 3.5 oz (100 g) Skor bar, chopped roughly
- Cocktail toothpicks for serving
- Melt the butter and remove the pan from the heat.
- Add chocolate and stir. Using a hand whisk, add the sugar and then the eggs, one at a time.
- Sift in the dry ingredients and stir until batter is smooth.
- Add the chopped Daim or Skor bar.
- Spread the batter onto a large baking tray covered in parchment paper.
- Bake in the center of the oven for around 10 minutes at 390 °F (200°C) and let cool.
- Cut into 1 x 1 inch (2×2 cm) cubes and place a cocktail toothpick in each one.
- This is a perfect dessert to serve at a buffet!