This pudding is creamy, chocolatey, flavourful and suuuuper easy to make, try it out, you’ll love it
Prepare time: 10 min
Cook: 15 min
Servings: 4 per
Calories : 161 kcal
- 5 dl coconut milk
- 2 dl water
- 70 g unrefined sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 45 g cacao powder
- 120 g dark chocolate
- 1 tsp agar agar
- Place milk, water, sugar and salt in a saucepan and heat over medium heat.
- In a bowl, whisk cacao powder with 4 tbsp of water until lumps free then pour into the milk mixture and stir.
- Add in the chocolate and stir until dissolved.
- Place agar agar in a glass, add in 1 tbsp of water, stir and pour into the chocolate mixture.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and boil for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a mold, let it cool completely and let it rest in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
- Enjoy this yummy dessert.