Homemade chocolate pudding is so rich and creamy for an amazing treat. It is actually very easy things cook at home and you won’t ever go back to store bought!
This homemade chocolate pudding recipe will make about 6 servings so if you want, go ahead and make a double batch. Your family will thank you later. It is really a good cold dessert recipes!
Can you really ever have too much pudding? Everyone will go crazy over this decadent chocolate pudding.
This Pudding requires just 5 homemade chocolate ingredients to make the most decadent, luscious pudding you’ve ever had!
- 2 cup of coconut milk
- 2 cup of water
- 70g unrefined sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 45g cacao powder
- 120g dark chocolate
- 1 1 teaspoon Agar Agar
- Place milk, water, sugar and salt in a saucepan and heat over medium heat.
- In a bowl, whisk cacao powder with 4 tbsp of water until lumps free then pour into the milk mixture and stir.
- Add in the chocolate and stir until dissolved.
- Place agar agar in a glass, add in 1 tbsp of water, stir and pour into the chocolate mixture.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and boil for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a mold, let it cool completely and let it rest in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
- Enjoy this yummy dessert.