These BANANA OATMEAL COOKIES are loaded with ripe bananas, oats, and chocolate chips for a soft cookie that tastes like my favorite banana bread. It’s made from banana, rolled oats, coconut, cinnamon and apple sauce.
It’s a healthy cookie recipe that’s perfect to pack into a lunch box. What I love about making them is that you can just throw all the ingredients into a bowl and mix.
- 2 Bananas
- 1/2 cups finely shopped dates
- 1 and 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup finely grounp walnuts
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- Mash the two Banans in a bowl
- Add the dates
- Then add the oats
- Add the walnuts
- finnaly unsweetened apple sauce and mixe all ingredients
- Flatten them out (they don’t spread in the oven, so no worries about cookies melding together or ending up like discs!).
- Scoop onto a parchement paper lined baking sheet
- Bake at 350° about 30 minutes until the cookies become gold.