This Greek Quinoa Salad makes such a delicious lunch or light dinner. It is full of fresh and delicious ingredients and is pulled together perfectly with Greek Salad Dressing!
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
Yield: 6 large servings
- 1 cup quinoa dry
- 1 medium cucumber diced
- 2 tomatoes diced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1 small red pepper diced
- 6 oz feta cheese crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup Greek Salad Dressing added to taste
- Combine the quinoa and two cups of water in a medium saucepan over medium high heat until boiling. Reduce to a simmer, and continue cooking until all the water is absorbed, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- After quinoa has cooled, combine with the veggies and feta.
- Top with Greek Salad Dressing to taste (about half the original recipe makes for great flavor without being too much).